Pink and puffy... I truly think I have a thing for fluffy rounded silhouettes. Remember all my fur jackets from winter?...
I truly think I have a thing for fluffy rounded silhouettes. Remember all my fur jackets from winter? (Here --> Fur, fur, fur, fur) Just a slight affinity that I have when I want to mix up my usual straight and sleek attire. This fluffy sweatshirt (only $13!) is just the playful situation I love when mixed with one of my staple pieces - in this outfit, a wrapped faux leather skirt.
And I don't think anyone can escape that ruffled trend. For me, I can't get away with a massive amounts of ruffles - even though I wish I could. Probably only if in black but to get into the trend in a simple way, I love this easy ruffle tee that incorporates the ruffle trend with the cold shoulder trend. Effortless to wear with boyfriend jeans to mix up masculine and feminine or with a skirt.
In other news..
- Did you guys hear about the Instagram shadowban? There's yet more changes to the platform that makes it harder and harder for us bloggers to share with our audience. And at the same time, it also cracks open a door for another platform to swoop in.
- I know I shared this instagram but not on the blog - A month or so ago I did a little interview with Judith from Tales of Jude. You can read it here and learn one of the things I hate doing that we have to do every night!
- On that note, I know I don't share much of my personal life here on the bloggy (but I will try harder!) so here's a few fun facts!
- I'm a part time blogger and I have a full time job that includes all sorts of responsibilities including website design/management, marketing, business analysis and lots of other fun things like dog walking
- My boyfriend takes my outfit pics
- If you followed my blog since the beginning, you know that I used to design shoes
- I think I actually like being behind the camera more than in front
- I was so shy as a kid that my dad never thought I would have friends. I'm still pretty shy sometimes.
- My favorite kind of weekend is a really productive one. Only sometimes do I want to do nothing
- I'm not a beach girl and it's been known to wear boots to the beach
Top: fluffy sweatshirt
Top: ruffle tee
Heels: Prada platforms