A slightly different vibe on the blog but I was just in the mood for something different. Lately I've been...
It's also been a struggle trying to get it all done - instagrams, blog, shoot, edit, emails - rinse and repeat. But I really miss blogging more. There's always something about a series of images - rather than just one - to tell a story. So I'm trying to get more blog posts in and do more of bullet blogging to maybe help on the time of it - except for when I have a lot to say. So here goes -
- Suns out officially which means I want to wear lots of white dresses and ditch my heavier coats for leather jackets other options.
- This Rudsak jacket is currently my go-to for leathers.
- This white dress is from the other year but more options below!
- I'm still obsessed with white bags and big bags so I can carry snacks or my camera.
- Maison Margiela Replica fragrances are definitely my favorite scents currently - AND you can layer the scents! Brilliant. Absolutely love Beach Walk.
- Been nonstop wearing my Laurence Dacade boots - I love the vibe of them and they are super comfortable. But also been switching it up for some block heels pumps from Pour La Victoire! I love the Celina with the covered heel and Cece with the woodstack.